Select Pam Kitty on Sale FQS 50%

8 comments
Sale Alert!  Fat Quarter Shop has some great sales right now.  There is a select group of Pam Kitty Morning Lakehouse fabrics on sale.  Wait for it....wait for it... 50% off.  That doesn't happen all the time.  I grabbed some basics from Pam's fabric while they last.
These are some PKM fabrics that I have had in the past.  I'm running low on these and they are such basic colors and patterns I use all the time.  At that kind of a sale, I had to get more.
These fabrics are great for binding, sashing and really...just everything.  

Next I'm waiting for Lori Holt's book(s) to come from FQS.  I simply can't  wait.

-nanette
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

8 comments

Sandi Linn Andersen said...

Love that gray and white polka dot and the red and white diagonal gingham. I can see these as borders around a scrappy quilt!

PamKittyMorning said...

I orderd the yellow on white again, can't help it, I need it just in case.

Beausoleil Quilts said...

Thanks for the heads up. I have just put my order through.

Lynn said...

Not sure whether to thank you or not, hmmm. I've waited to head on over to the fqs, maybe it will be all gone and I won't be tempted. But on the other hand, a little pkm would make me happy, and it's my birthday month so I should treat myself and pkm fabrics would help out my stash.

Carole in Nebraska said...

I agree with Lynn (above) ... $70+ later, I'm not sure whether to thank you or not for the heads up. LOL My style is CW repros/Jo Morton/Judie Rothermel but Pam Kitty makes me smile. BTW Thanks.

Marcy said...

Got mine in the mail yesterday. Was running low on red checks and just had to get some of the blacks too.

Diana Pike said...

Thanks Freda, just ordered some of those cute fabrics! I loved all the grays.....

Helen L said...

Hi! I just found this at the Fat Quarter shop and thought you might be REALLY interested! Have fun!
http://www.fatquartershop.com/store/stores_app/Browse_Item_Details.asp?Shopper_id=52231010037525223&Store_id=499&page_id=23&Item_ID=98986&Parent_Ids
Hugs, H in Healdsburg