The flu flew to my house

10 comments

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

10 comments

PamKittyMorning said...

I'm so sorry to hear that, but oh my, it flew in with pretty birds.

Abby and Stephanie said...

Get well soon. Darling birds!

jen duncan said...

Feel better soon!
Thanks a lot for the sweet graphics!

Kim said...

ohhh yuck
feel better soon

Blakely said...

Hope you get better soon.

Anonymous said...

Nanette,

Oops! Maybe I shouldn't have said anything! But at least it was brought by some lovely little friends. I hope you feel better soon. I make this drink called "Russian Refresher" It's equal parts Country Time Lemonade and Tang. You add crushed (powder form) cloves and it is delicious and helps with all the general yuckiness. Promise...it's not disgusting.

Eileen said...

awe.. I hope you start feeling better soon. Thanks for giving us the pretty bird cards to look at while you are gone.

Karen said...

How it flies out as quickly as it stopped by. Feel better soon :)

Hugs - Karen

michelle said...

Hope you are feeling better sis. The only good thing about the flu is knowing it can't stay forever. Hay those quilt block looked great to me and my untrained eye so no worried.

ittybittybirdy said...

BIRDYS! Yeah! FLU! Eeewy!

Sweet blog... hope you are all better and enjoying spring!

Chelsea Ann ♥