Cowboy baby quilt delivered

6 comments
I used this cowboy baby quilt to photo the quilting tutorial. Here it is finished and bound just before I mailed it to its new owner.
Rex Daniel born 2/2/08 .
Born to Tricia and Josh. Tricia is my niece and its their first baby. I'm so happy for them and he's so darling. He reminds me so much of Tricia when she was a baby. Tricia is special to our family. She lived with us for a short time when the kids were younger. She put up with Jamie waking her up every morning and all the crazy antics that went on in our house. Tricia was there when I delivered my last baby (now almost 13 years ago). It was a shocking delivery having Mason after 7 girls. And now Tricia has her own little boy. I'm so happy for them and their little family. - nanette



Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

6 comments

chelsey said...

Congratulations Trisha and Josh he is beautiful!!!!

chq said...

Super cute! Family and the quilt!!!

Thimbleanna said...

What a cute quilt! And adorable family, all bundled in the hospital bed! And, wow! Seven girls before a boy??? I very clearly remember when I was a young newlywed, a woman in our ward with five boys was PG with her sixth. One sunday, they announced in church that she'd had the baby -- a boy! And a very large groan came out of the ward. How funny -- everyone was pulling for a girl!

Tracey M. said...

yay! she had the baby! i hope family and baby are doing great!

Purple and Paisley said...

nanette, it's beautiful! i love the tag the baby's name on it...and he is just precious...=)

Josh Tricia Rex Jens said...

Thanks Nanette, your comments made me cry.